Wanted: Another Caring Case Manager
Catholic Social Services, Robertsdale, AL is searching for a Full Time Case Manager
- Conduct initial intake and assessment of clients;
- Develop case plan with clients;
- Make detailed notes of interviews;
- Home visits and contact with resources on client’s behalf.
- Minimum education requirement is bachelor’s degree
- Must successfully complete the Archdiocese of Mobile’s Children and Adolescent Protection training and background check.
- Must have a valid Alabama Driver’s license and personal vehicle with required insurance.
- Send resume to cmcnorton@mobilearchdiocese.
- No phone calls please.
It’s almost Spring
and Normally that would mean it’s Feinstein time
For 17 years, philanthropist Alan S. Feinstein of Rhode Island divided $1 million among nonprofit, hunger-fighting agencies nationwide, using it as a spur to help raise funds in March and April.
However, this year, Mr. Feinstein suspended his annual project to fight hunger in favor of the Feinstein Jr. Scholars, so he won’t be concentrating on helping the nation’s social services agencies raise money.
Nonetheless, we, at Catholic Social Services of Baldwin County, have counted on the money generated from this challenge, so we are asking our donors to make the same commitment to us this year as if nothing had changed. We count on this money to meet the needs of the clients in our programs.
We hope you will consider making your usual donation during the months of March and April.
Below are the numbers which show how we have helped in 2014 in the programs we have available.
Emergency Assistance 1,993 (families)
Project REACH 468 (children)
Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy 41 (clients)
Christmas Sharing 499 (children)
Therapeutic Counseling 641 (sessions)
Although this isn’t the Feinstein Foundation project, we hope you’ll pray about making a monetary donation to us just the same.
May God bless you in your kindness.